4th of July Firework

I apologize I didn't get this up for the 4th of July things have been busy as most of you experience too!
The state we live in celebrates the 24th of July much like the 4th of July which I forget that other states don't celebrate.  

This style was so simple and she turned out to be the most patriotic hair around our town.
All I did was make a poof then put her hair into pigtails (since she doesn't have much hair this was the easiest)
I went to our local dollar store and found a patriotic paper weight that had the strings below 
and stars attached to a metal wire wrapped in red white and blue. 
I folded the long strands of red white and blue over so they weren't so long and secured them with an elastic.
Right before we went out for the night we wrapped bracelet glow sticks in between each pigtail.  Since the bracelets were much heavier than her hair we added a 3 on across the top of her head.